here is process of painting a 1:5 scale NSU tt bodyshell in Lexan
exhibition of custom made big scale RC cars
Since 2009 Rcbodyshop provide Ready to Use Custom RC car.
- Chassis of your choice from 1:10 to 1:4 scale , with radio emiter, battery and charger
- Custom made bodyshell from 1 ex. to 10 or more
- Custom paint to your colors
- Custom decals with sponsors or brand
- Custom holder for sport or exhibition
- please fell free to contact us for you project
Rugby RC CAR to bring kicking Tee
Customized Lexan bodyshell
Every week, I receive requests from enthusiasts who want to make bodies of their favorite model for their chassis at various scales.
I am happy to reply by e-mail, but it seems to me useful ,since begining, to present the technique (and the economy) of the manufacture of a car bodyshell or a scale car model . Continue reading how to obtain custom RC car bodyshell in Lexan
some of available or vintage 1:5 scale rc car wheels
|1 / laro speedline||2 / FG bbs 80mm wide||3 / fg bbs||4 / 15 spokes||5 /||6 / PMT 6 triple|
|7 / Laro BBS||8 / FG offset 5 spokes||9 / Yankee Mini Cooper||10 / 18 spokes / 32725 Slicks glued on white ATS rim||11 /||12 / 6 double|
|13 / alu proto||14 / ? BBS||15 / Lauterbacher 2 parts hex||16 / Lauterbacher 2 parts square 18mm||X||X|
very small serie of youngtimer 1:5 bodyshells
BMW 3.0 CSL motorsport livery
- First wash and degrease with dishwasher soap
- Mask windows and lights if you want to install real lights
- “sand” smoothly with green spongeor sand with water paper grit 600 800 or 1000.
- of course you don’t sand windows and lights 😉
back to 70’s and DRM time